Talent International are currently parted with a client in the renewable energy space. Through innovative solutions they seeking to make a positive impact on the environment and society - become part of the energy revolution right here!
As Product Owner you are responsible for the further development of our digital products. through digitalisation they are shaking up an already established industry. The digital products help my client stand out from the competition by being more efficient, optimising time, ensuring the best customer experience and allow in turn it allows them to continuously growth. This role is a great opportunity to work closely with the development team whilst also spending time with the company's business partners.
- In your role you will be responsible for the essential part of the digitals product's value chain
- You are able to continuously question effectiveness and efficiency to allow the company to continuously grow
- Along with stakeholders you will establish the product vision
- You are the interface between business stakeholders and the software development team
- You will run and co-ordinate cross functional projects between departments
- You will work within a Scrum team directly with the development team to prioritise product backlog
- You use agile methodology to establish a culture of continuous improvement process together along with your Scrum team
- You have successfully completed degree ideally in a technology related field
- You have several years in product management, ideally as a Product Owner (SCRUM)
- You think analytically, work in a structured way and enjoy achieving measurable results
- You have a very high affinity with IT and preferably a background as a developer would complete your profile
- You enjoy working in a team and in a complex project environment
- Fluent English and B level German require