FREELANCE PRODUCT OWNER - BERLIN
Our client are a well-established consultancy who are currently looking for a German speaking Product Owner regarding an initial 6 months Freelance project in Berlin.
In order to be successful you must have the following skills:
- Operational priorities - such as a channel-shift to digital or self-serve transactions
- Assessment of existing products - both the client's, and their competitors'
- User research - to understand the current proposition, and to acquire iterative design feedback as we develop the product
- Owning the vision and prioritisation of user's experience in partnership with stakeholders
- Building organisational support and understanding of the strategic direction of the product
- Collaborate on interdependent roadmaps and technology investments to achieve mutual business outcomes
- Owning product research and measurements, drive optimisations (customer experience, security, accessibility, performance, etc)
- Business fluent in German
If you are interested in having a conversation around this please get in touch today!