Role: Product Marketing Managers
Location: Berlin (hybrid work model)
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: 17.01.2022
What this job offers you?
The Product Insights and Design team's purpose at our clients is to combine empathy, science, and creativity to make engaging and joyful user experiences to ultimately reimagine fashion for the good of all. In the Digital Experience design organisation, each team is responsible for a related set of customer experience themes. The Product Marketing team leads storytelling for Europe's largest fashion platform, helping more than 42 million consumers in 23 countries express themselves. They are focused on social-first marketing, creator partnerships, and dynamic culture-driven experiences with a team of 50+ marketers.
We're looking for very senior product marketers, product marketing managers, and heads to work with our product and marketing teams to define go to market strategies for several proposition areas.
You will be:
- Developing product value proposition and benefit narratives for global and local audiences
- Creating i.e. writing high impact internal and consumer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantages of a product
- Making benefit communication an integral part of the design solution across different premises and (marketing) channels
- Working with R&D teams to infuse relevant knowledge from the markets into the product roadmap, ensuring that we are well-equipped to meet customer needs
- Developing and ensuring consistent usage of messaging, positioning, targeting and channel strategies
- Working and managing all necessary internal and external partners to bring marketing campaigns to life: creative agencies, analytics teams, communications teams, paid media, & social media
- Developing and executing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and grow consumer awareness and usage with a regional/global focus and communication
- Analysing existing insights resources and contributing to the creation of new ones that inform future product offerings
- Ensuring impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing product results to ensure continued improvement and marketing program
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and marketing experts to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
Ideally you will have experience with:
- Product marketing experience on top of brand strategy/positioning expertise is essential (this is not a classic marketing role)
- You can show and explain creative, commercially-relevant work you have planned, led, and realised
- Mindset and methodologies to understand your customers and colleagues
- You bring not just users but also stakeholders and employees on a journey of increasing engagement by explaining a clear customer experience vision and telling compelling stories
- Good stakeholder management skills and very good command of English
- Tooling - Proficiency in Figma, Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs etc.)
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Product Marketing Manager
|Stellenbezeichnung:||Product Marketing Manager|
|Gehalt:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||December 22, 2021 09:27|
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu