Role: Product Owner/Manager
Languages: English and German
Location: Remote (Office in Munich)
Contract: 4-5 month freelance contract
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application! What's more important is you want to be working on a forward thinking product where you can apply your creative thinking and you hold strong values towards diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an interim digital Product Owner or Manager as our client are undergoing a large digital transformation to bring all of their different product lines and services under the one platform. You will be developing highly scalable web and mobile products such as platforms, websites, portals, online shops and digital services.
You will ideally be someone who has a:
- Strong delivery background and a holistic, omni-channel point of view as well as creative problem-solving ability
- Professional experience in the conception and implementation of a platform-based business model and experience in corporates / large organizations / business units balancing many teams (business, operations, tech, strategy)
- Deep passion for understanding the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders by using data to deliver great solutions
- High degree of proactivity paired with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to make independent decisions as well as empathy to completely understand stakeholders view
- Understanding of the overall market (competitive space, determine market segmentation) and diagnose problems, identify risks, leverage data to create new business opportunities for new cross-channel products and create a strategy for products that responds to user and market needs
- Convey and communicate that strategy in the form of a short- and long-term product roadmap and go to market plans, prioritizing features based on the level of importance and time to execute
- Identify product success metrics and use those metrics to evaluate product success and course correct product
- Slice down business and technical requirements into smallest deliverable & usable increment and deliver through cross-functional teams of Developers, UX/UI and Data Engineers
- Responsibility to coordinate and support the different teams that go into product creation by being a communicative interface - business, engineering, design, sales, marketing and support teams
- Establish an outcome-driven attitude to drive digital products and business impacts with an innate belief that you and your team are accountable to deliver regular drops of business value through working software
- Transparent communication as a translator / bridge-builder to all relevant stakeholders from business and tech
- Continuously undertake market research and trend scouting for technological developments and innovations on the market
- Excellent communications skills, persuasiveness as well as perseverance and a highly adaptive mindset to engage all relevant stakeholders from busines and tech on our journey to a digital pioneer within our industry
- Organized, strategic, structured, analytical with high prioritization skills as well as a strong business sense and commercial acumen
- Independent, reliable, patient and extremely diligent working methods, combined with the highest levels of quality awareness
- Extensive technical expertise and ability to work closely with developers and designers
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!