I am currently working with one of Europe's leading scaleups who are looking for a Product Manager to help build out and scale their integrated payroll offering and navigate the complex domain of payroll. The role will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to deliver a simple payroll experience for the end customer.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyse user feedback and payroll requirements in collaboration with our Payroll Analyst team.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with engineering.
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog.
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities.
- Deliver updates and represent the team's progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team.
- At least 5 years' experience of SaaS product management in a regulated environment, ideally payroll.
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions.
- Preferably computer science background and deep technical understanding.
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably German.