- Hamburg, Germany
- €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Charlie Palmer
One of our long-term partners is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Hamburg!
They offer a fast-paced working environment in the fintech space with truly flat hierarchies!
In these uncertain times you also have the advantage of working at a company that are backed by a large tech organisation who can ensure the company is financially stable.
- You will be the main contact for the company's banking partner.
- It will be your job to develop bank specific connection and implementation ceoncepts for their fully digitalised system.
- With the company's developer you will also develop concepts for connecting credit web interfaces and work on further developing the existing ones.
- It will be your responsibility to analyse relevant KPI's and derive optimsation measures for them.
- You will need to strategically analyse and priories topics and development of ideas with the team.
- A Degree in economics, business informatics, mathematics or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in a product role focused on digital bank or a similar area.
- You are characterised by your agile mindset and enjoyment of technical issues.
- You are creative and curious as well as enjoy cross team collaboration
- You pride your self on the quality of your communication
- Your MUST speak fluent German and English