We have a unique opportunity for you to work in our client's Agile Hub in Rotterdam, on a 12 months contract, with the possibility of extension.
This new venture sets out to do things differently - they're taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling.
We're looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for translating the vision and strategic priorities of the Business Product Owner into compelling digital solutions that satisfy customer and business needs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a backlog of requirements for design and tech teams, focusing on business viability and prioritising for value. In addition, he or she will assess the 'size of the prize', what would need to be true to realise it and define and track Key Performance Indicators for the solution.
- Assist Business Product Owner with managing stakeholders and setting scope, KPIs and roadmap of product Translate a product vision into user stories and acceptance criteria for development
- Continually refine and manage the backlog with input from the cross functional team, Security and IT stakeholders
- Create business cases for products and define/measure product success metrics
- Uses data to drive decision making and product priorities with a hypothesis driven approach
- Models business processes and creates a deeper understanding of the business landscape
- 2+ years of experience in a product role working closely with development teams to take digital products from early concept to launch
- Proficient in managing and refining a product backlog, ensuring all user stories and acceptance criteria are written in a consistent format
- Familiarity or experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen curiosity towards making things better.
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable to interact with senior stakeholders.
An analytical mind, capable of setting, monitoring, and/or optimising success metrics for the product Comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders and understand the implications of technology on projects.
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops from customers and stakeholders
- Experience with business modelling
- Knowledgeable of user testing, customer personas, and/or user journey mapping
- Understanding of release planning in a continuous delivery/DevOps environment
- Experience in drawing insights from data and visualisation of data
- Passion for human centred design and/or lean innovation
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multinational environment