Role: Product Manager
Language: English (Speaking German is a bonus but not necessary)
Location: Berlin (remote/work from office hybrid model)
Duration: Permanent full-time employment
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application! What's more important is you want to be working on a forward thinking product where you can apply your creative thinking and you hold strong values towards diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our client is a fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract and retain top talent while tackling diversity and inclusion. It's a B2B product where companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company using a safe and privacy first approach. They educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive. Everyone should have the same chances to become a parent - no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means and our client is working to make this possible! You will coach and guide the product team, owning the business side, bring together tech, UX and business to plan, build and execute on the vision for the digital products.
You will be someone who:
* Creates and is responsible for the product roadmap, set the goals, define the necessary resources and tracks the results (B2B and B2C platform)
* Are part of the core team and work directly with the founders to fine-tune the business model and the rollout strategy
* Communicates strategy and goals to project teams and ensure delivery
* Continuously iterates their products, based on customer / user feedback to enhance the experience through e.g. new features
* Measures the success of the features through hypothesis, KPIs and derive measures from them
* Works collaboratively and on eye-level with engineering, design and other cross-functional teams
Ideally you will have:
* Worked some years in start-ups or agencies before
* 3+ years of experience in product management for digital platforms or web applications in a fast-paced environment
* Superb collaboration and communication skills
* Strong experience in managing projects
* Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
* The ability to structure complex ideas and break them down into work packages
* Basic understanding of UX
* Hands-on and like to challenge the status quo
Perks and benefits:
* Company shares so you profit from their success
* Your perfect tech set-up: they are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life
* A flexible work from home/remote work policy
* Genuine empowerment: they believe that their platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
* They have been successfully financed and have strong investors on their side
* A direct, open and appreciative culture
* Friday team lunch!
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn