Talent are currently partnered with one of the world's ecommerce leaders. They are currently looking for a Product Manager to join their Berlin team! In this role you will help the expansion of their newest brand that has been built with the help of a global fashion and music icon! Over the last few years, they have established themselves as a real market challenger to some of the more traditional brands and are now looking to build on their success!
- Manage the full product lifecycle of web and mobile products.
- Lead or be part of discovery phase to propose solutions comprising product, technology and process knowledge.
- Develop products from concept through to delivery in alignment with the company agile processes.
- Join forces with Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative, as a thought partner on each teams' web related projects.
- Represent the product portfolio to external audiences and to end users.
- Being a conduit for a high performing, scrappy team who achieves a lot with limited resources.
- Identify the web experience's success metrics in relations to core business KPIs.
- Keep track of all web performance in terms of customer data, usage, and conversion metrics on a weekly basis.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Product Management in a technology, e-commerce, or start-up company.
- Deep knowledge of the way consumers shop online, with exposure to e-commerce and technologies that serve e-commerce.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams such as UX/UI, Development, and QA, and cross functional partners such as marketing, merchandising, and creative design.
- You have an analytical mindset and utilize qualitative/quantitative data to making decisions.
- Strong rapport with software engineers and a deep understanding of the full software-development lifecycle.
- Experience with analytic, tracking, and software project/product management tools is required.
- You are outcome oriented, have a driven curiosity, and are a self-starter who can turn ambiguous problems into concrete solutions.