- Berlin, Germany
- €70000 - €75000 per annum
- Job Type
- Charlie Palmer
Talent are currently working with an exciting scale-up that are already partnered with over 25% of the world's Fortune 500 companies and numerous global brands! Their cutting-edge platform helps unify digital content in one single platform!
In this role you will play an essential role in exploring existing and new product opportunities with your product team, pitch them to relevant stakeholders for buy-in, facilitate solutions, as well as working with engineers to bring these ideas life.
Some of your tasks will be:
- To identify and define opportunities for additional support to enable developers to integrate the company's product more easily.
- Partner with UX researchers and data analysts to learn about the reach in the market and the most important features we need to understand in depth in discovery.
- Run discovery workshops.
- Communicate deign decisions to relevant stakeholders.
- Run experiments and user testing during early release phases.
The ideal profile would be:
- Strong interest and understanding of developer tools as well as the ability to solve complex challenges.
- Experience in software development would make a great addition to your profile.
- A highly analytical approach to design.
- Experience with designing systems.