Role: Product Design Lead
Reports to: Director of Design
Salary range: 70,000 - 95,000 EU p/y + PSOP
Work model: Fully remote from within Germany Duration: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
My client is the leading enterprise scheduling technology helping some of the largest brands across the globe instantly be able to set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. They have tapped into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI and chatbots. They have simplified the planning of 1:1 and group meetings.
As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, they attract more than 30 million monthly active users. Join an amazing global team of 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen.
Ideally you are someone who is looking for a Lead role where you are both a hands on practitioner as well as a leader. very passionate about product design and mentoring designers. You're curious, experimental, empathetic and able to innovate others through your design best practices and continuously empower and upskill your team.
Ideally you will have:
- Hands on mentality and you don't "throw things over the wall"
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- 3+ years managing or leading design teams preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team, partnering closely with Product Management to define use cases and requirements, and working directly with Developers on implementation of your designs
- Experience creating and organizing processes around design system preferred
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of two Senior Product Designers
- Coaching, mentoring and helping grow the Designers in the team
- Driving the understanding and adoption of lean UX and lean startup mindset within the team
- Defining and continually refining processes to help with speed and efficiency within the team
- Collaborating with the team and Engineers to define, document and iterate on components and design patterns to make up a design system
- Working directly as part of a cross-functional team: with Engineers, (be they Frontend or Backend) and Product Managers in a collaborative fashion.
- Quickly and thoroughly creating and iterating on scenarios, wireframes, process flows, design mockups, and clickable prototypes as needed to effectively explore and communicate interaction behaviors
- Fostering a healthy design practice by giving and receiving feedback with maturity and perspective
What you can look forward to:
- A very competitive salary as mentioned above
- 30 Vacation days
- Weekly online yoga classes and a free Headspace account
- Language courses (German) and access to Udemy Business Platform
- Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard and trackpad)
- Work from abroad (up to 3 months per year)
- Yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else)
- Get together with the entire team (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat
- Travel to (and spend time with other team member) in some of the offices worldwide
- Complementary product premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.