- Hamburg, Germany
- €50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Charlie Palmer
Personalisation and Conversion Expert
At Talent we are currently working with one of our long-term partners who are one of the leaders in the e-commerce space with bespoke furniture sold around Germany. They are a company that regularly maintain a start-up feel but are backed by a large organisation thus providing stability in this time of uncertainty.
In your role
- You will design and implement digital personalisation strategies. You will be responsible for the dynamic yield tool.
- You take over the technical management of our on-site optimisation.
- You will discover and restructure how the company land page should be structured for instance looking at when an Instagram story achieves a good conversion.
- You will approach the customer journey holistically. You will map out the first touch point to onsite purchase.
- With this all this in mind, you will work closely with the Marketing, Business Intelligence and Product team.
- You are an expert in on-site optimisation and personalisation in e-commerce.
- You have ideally working with tools such as monetate, dynamic yield, trbo or comparable tools.
- You have a through understanding of user and data by testing hypothesis and testing how value can be added to users.
- You are comfortable with terms such as terms such as API, DWH, server-side, feed export, CSS, HTML, CMS and translate them into our business
- You have a completed degree in economics, computer science or mathematics along with several years of relevant professional experience.