- Hamburg, Germany
- €550 - €650 per day
- Job Type
- Georgia Luxton
Online Digital Marketing Manager
12 month contract
Join this market leading, innovative pioneer of online learning in this newly created role of Online Digital Marketing Manager. Supported by the wider marketing team, you will take ownership of the entire German digital platform and be responsible for the strategic and operational implementation of all online marketing measures and campaigns in order to increase website traffic, brand awareness and conversions.
You will lead on:
- Continuous performance analysis and optimization of ongoing campaigns
- Focus on SEA and website optimization. Social, Display and SEO is a plus
- Planning and implementation of A/B testing for conversion optimization
- Independent planning, implementation and management of digital campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting of all online measures and relevant KPIs
- Management and close cooperation with online marketing agency
- Identification of new technologies and trends as well as online marketing insights
- At least 3+ years of work experience in a relevant position
- Know-how in dealing with Google Analytics and Adwords; Facebook Ad Manager and other online advertising tools are a "plus"
- Strong data & growth mindset, and strong hands-on mentality with a creative flair
- High affinity for digital and technical trends in e-commerce
- Native German language and strong English skills to be able to communicate with an international team
Benefits of joining this exciting scale-up business:
- Hugely flexible working arrangements. Whilst you'll enjoy the ability to work from home, you'll ideally prefer to be in the office 1-2 days a week (in non-covid times) where you can interact with this highly sociable and friendly team.
- Gorgeous office in the heart of Hamburg
- The opportunity for temp-perm contract
To discuss this outstanding opportunity further, please apply now!