We are looking for automotive software developers with experience in developing software for powertrain components. They should be strong in automotive standards such as ASPICE.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of experience
Job Location: Germany, Austria, Hungary or Turkey (Roles are remote, but ideal if you are based in one of these countries in case some onsite is required in future)
Job Title: Depends on the experience
Day Rate: 500 - 850 EU p/d (depending on experience)
Contract Length: 6 months (renewable)
Start Date: mid/end May 2022
Ideally you will have:
* 5 years + experience in SW engineering
* Experience working in Embedded C or another programming language used with ASPICE
* Knowledge regarding RQ engineering process
* Knowledge of Integrity tool handling
* Understanding of V-cycle
* ASPICE (required) & KGAS (appreciated) background knowledge
* Basic automated transmission understanding
* Interest in 'neighbor' working areas, to understand how things outside of the own task are working
* Self-responsible working style, talking over tasks and find solutions autonomously (if needed in alignment with other stakeholders)
* German understanding beneficial, but not required (might make things easier in case of alignments with end customer)
* Good English skills (project language will be English)
* Clean working style, processes to be followed
* Communicative, likes to work with other colleagues together in close
If you are interested, please share your CV and contact number so I can give you a call. We are on a tight deadline and we must submit your CV to the client before EOD 13th April.
Interview process is a 2 stage interview process.