- Kreuzberg, Berlin
- £00000.00 - £1 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Location: Berlin, Germany
Start Date: ASAP
We have a unique opportunity for you to work for a client on an open development platform available in 190 countries. The project is building a cutting edge platform that fosters collaboration between UX designers and developers by using the same tool. It is an exciting time to join as they are in scale up mode in their Berlin office. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest development tools with a strong focus on collaboration.
* 4+ years' experience
* You know your way around multi-thread state management and are interested in compilers and AST manipulation
* TDD and CI/CD skills required
* Other tools and technologies which are nice to have: Webpack, NPM, and other build tools
* Ability to write strong tested and clean code.
You will be:
* Building rich React applications with different state-management paradigms
* Working on cutting-edge technologies and pushing your code to millions of users every day
* Able to improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
* A passionate person who is a master of front-end technologies, with strong organizational and analytical thinking skills
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.