Java Developer - Immediate start!
6-12 month contract
Remote - work from anywhere in the EU or UK
I am looking to speak to passionate Java Software Engineers for a 6 month (renewable) contract who are comfortable contributing towards architectural design discussions, come with idea's and are proactive around finding solutions rather than problems!
This project will be focused on building a new mobile system for regulatory reporting.
- Experience in writing software in JAVA and SQL (minimum 3 years Java experience)
- Knowledge with SpringBoot, Docker/Kubernetes, Calcite, GraphQL
- Passion to solve IT challenges in a team of high potentials and passionate about programming QUALITY code
- Good level of English, German is a plus
- Openness to banking and regulatory reporting topics would be a plus
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Experienced in test driven software development
About the role:
- Be a part of new agile development team working on an alternative platform for solutions focusing on creativity, speed, efficiency & process automation:
- Brainstorming, analyzing, designing, programming, testing, maintaining, and documenting
- Producing reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating technical documentation for customers and for internal use
- Supporting internal/ external customers or Business Analysts in case of technical issues and questions
- Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
If this sounds like you and you're immediately available to start, please reach out to discuss the role further.