Nature of work
Software Development - Front End
Purpose of the role
We are currently looking to recruit a contract Front-end Software Engineer to work with a small team developing new features for an existing product, as well as ongoing maintenance.
Develop new platform features including:
- Front-end UI Development to add new features to our existing portal.
- Develop new features interfacing to back-end APIs
- Drive UI/UX improvements through refactoring/re-architecting existing solutions
- Interfacing to 3rd party systems
Work within agile development environment.
· Experience of NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred).
· Experience of writing and maintaining technical design documentation.
· Proactive self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
· Awareness of mobile application software development approaches is desirable but not essential.
· Experience of container (e.g. Docker) deployments.
· Object oriented design
· Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) methodology
· Ability to work in a managed quality assurance environment, such as medical and safety-critical applications.
This role requires a developer with significant practical industry experience. They must have a proven track record of work on complex software projects to a high professional standard. They will want to find an exciting and stimulating place to work, to make a tangible intellectual, social and economic impact.
|Ort:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Gehalt:||£200 - £201 per annum + Remote working|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||July 13, 2021 09:39|
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu