Role: Head of Product Design, B2B Design Systems & Communication
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
As Head of Product Design, you will be responsible for leading and growing a team that looks after the clients unified
Design System, where design principles, components, guidelines, and styles are shared between different
As part of the leadership team in product design, you will be responsible for specific emphasis on the Design Systems across B2B and B2E applications for various functions, as well as the communication strategies and brand design for partner facing communications. You would take end-to-end ownership for growing a central design system and communications team for a supply team.
You will be:
- Aligning and collaborating with stakeholders from product, design, engineering, and commercial teams on the problem to solve before design starts, the design concept before development starts and the final implementation before launch
- Working across leadership, product managers, user researchers, designers, writers, engineers, commercial and operational teams to define and align with a full, shared understanding of the vision, opportunity, and problem space
- Ensuring the team is efficient, focused, and concise in all of the work, communication, and documentation, to fully leverage time and capabilities
- Ensuring the User interface is enabled by a well-documented and maintained Design System, to ensure a consistent look-and-feel (and user experience - UX) for all merchants utilising the platform, regardless of where the tool or service is coming from.
Ideally you will have experience with:
- Leadership: As a leader, you will build up, lead, manage, inspire, and grow the team
- Stakeholder Management and Collaboration: Work with stakeholders across Product, Design, Engineering and Partners to build a state-of-the-art product design vision and strategy which ensures delivery of targets
- Design Systems Experience: You are a very seasoned design systems professional. While you have likely led larger teams before, you are inspired to dive deep to solve truly meaningful problems that make customers feel like you understand them. You understand the technical aspects of a design system and can speak the language of frontend engineers
- Empathy: You have the mindset and methodologies to understand your customers, colleagues and employees. You guide your teams through moments of ambiguity and create a safe and inclusive space in which people perform at their personal and collective best.
You can look forward to:
- Inspiring peers. The client feels that Product Design is a highly diverse, international community of accomplished
researchers and designers who drive our customer experiences to the next level
- Empowering culture. They value trust and have a bias for action. For them, respect means challenging each other and giving direct feedback. Learn from mistakes, laugh together and share ideas freely
- Professional development. They believe in a purpose-driven approach to motivating and growing people. They will help you to grow through mentoring, personal branding support, networking inside and outside the company, and rotation through diverse career opportunities within the business.
- Perks. Competitive salary, internal shopping discounts, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, relocation assistance for internationals and so much more!
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.