Role: Head of Learning
Language: English (German language skills are an advantage)
Location: Berlin (hybrid work model) RELOCATION SUPPORT IS OFFERED!
Duration: Permanent Full-time position
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
As Head of Learning, you are part of the People Team, embedded in a broader People and Workplace Unit. You work with your team, the Learning Circle, on a variety of projects and regular tasks, involving both strategic and operational aspects. You empower your team members in their professional and personal growth, integrating and representing their work in various strategic groups and report to the Head of Unit.
In the Learning Circle, they work in different focus areas around Learning and Development for their target groups. You take responsibility with your team for identifying and anticipating learning needs across the organization to shape and maintain our learning portfolio for our global hybrid workplace. You collaborate with various stakeholders, bringing in your extensive personnel development experience to drive the clients Learning and Development strategy, now and in the future. In doing so, you share strategic responsibility for personnel development with our managers and coaches.
You will be:
- Creating an environment where your team has everything they need to achieve high-impact results and unfold their full potential
- Defining and implementing a Learning and Development strategy for a global, distributed workforce, together with your team and the Head of Unit, and in close collaboration with managers, Business Partners, and coaches
- Specifically, you are defining and maintaining an effective, cutting-edge, and scalable professional development framework for employees that includes both external and internal learning options
- Working with employees at all levels, from apprentices to current and future managers
- Helping develop a culture of learning, involving and inspiring formal and informal leaders to play an active role in this process
Ideally you will have:
- Deep understanding of the subject and a minimum of 5 years' work experience in the described role, ideally within an international company
- Experience building teams and leading them to high performance
- A systems thinker mindset and are able to identify and creatively reconcile the needs of different stakeholders. You pursue your goals with passionate determination, while building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to influence others with integrity and remain flexible when seeking inclusive solutions. You are impact-oriented and have an eye for what is feasible without compromising team standards
- Business level fluency in English. German language skills are an advantage
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
We respect that applying for a new role takes time and energy.
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.