You will work with Developersm Designer and researchers to imropove the user experience and develop new features for thounsands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as the customersstruggles and concerns.
- In turn analyze customer feedback and anticipate and respond to broader implications on the product based on customer or market trends.
- Be a go to person for peers and external stakeholders for our product platform efforts.
- Align our product platform teams around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap.
- Oversee information architecture and collaborate with product designers on overarching user experiences which is key to everything we do
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting with one development team and contribute to execute on our product roadmap based on a well-prioritized backlog.
- You must also decompose complex problems, write clear specifications and participate in all sprint activities.
- At least 6 years of experience in various digital Product Management positions idealy working for a SaaS products at some point
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting, applying Scrum
- Strong foundation of Product Management practices and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge about web technologies and UX Design
- Ability to organise, lead, and create a confident team atmosphere across the Product Team
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering is a bonus
- Fluency in English and any German language skills would complete your profile