Talent are currently partnered with one of Europe's most exciting scale-ups in the B2B SaaS space. They are now in search for a Group Product Manager to manage their platform team. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to find the right solutions to complex problems and bring them to market.
- Drive the direction of the Platform infrastructure group and ensure consistency on the security and compliance roadmap.
- Lead, coach and inspire a growing team of Product Managers.
- Manage and collaborate with a range of stakeholders in marketing, Sales and customer success.
- You will work with Designers, Product Managers Engineers and UX researchers and balance short-term and long-term prioritise.
- Help establish scope and success criteria for projects and work together with Product Managers inside cross-functional teams to identify key trade-offs and decisions to be made.
- Drive the Product management culture with open and honest feedback whilst driving for continuous improvement.
- You have extensive experience with PaaS and/or SaaS for enterprises and understand how to scale platforms in high growth environments.
- You have experience in supporting marketing and sales go to market strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- You have experience in leading other product managers.
- A depth understanding of the cloud ecosystem and market.
- Experience launching new platform products and services and ensuring their success over the long term by iterating and driving consistent improvement.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up who are rapidly expanding their team. As a company they are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms. As a company they powers digital experiences for numerous Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands!