Talent International are currently partnered with one of Germany's hottest start-ups based in Munich! As a come they are looking to revolutionise the HR industry with a holistic approach to HR. they offer a simple platform where all HR data can be implemented in one place without having to implement multiple complex systems! This leaves people in HR, the time to manage people and do the job they were always hired to do!
As the Group Product Manager, you will be in charge of the product platform and will lead the strategy definition and goal setting for the company's product platform teams in line with the overall product vision. You will have to solve complex problems across multiple teams on the Platform level. The product platform teams' mission is to enable the delivery of a high-quality product by providing cross-vertical components, services and features.
You will work with a cross-functional team made up of researchers, designers and engineers to improve overarching user experiences and develop new components and features used by thousands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as the customers, and their pains. In turn you will systematically analyse customer feedback and anticipate and respond to broader implications on the product based on customer trends.
- You should be a go to person for peers and external stakeholders for our product platform efforts. Align the product platform teams around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap.
- Oversee the company's information architecture and collaborate with product designers on the overall user experiences
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting with one development team and contribute to execute on our product roadmap based on a well-prioritized backlog. As Product Owner you decompose complex problems, write clear specifications and participate in all sprint activities.
- At least 6 years of experience in various digital Product Management positions, including working for a SaaS company
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting, preferably applying Scrum or Kanban
- Strong foundation of Product Management practices and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge about web technologies and UX Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of cross-team collaboration
- Ability to build confidence, cohesion, and inspiration across our product & engineering organization
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or comparable field would be ideal
- Fluency in English and German would be a bonus