Freelance Golang Developer - Rotterdam - 12 months
Our client are a globally recognised energy and renewables brand who are moving away from the traditional and corporate way of working and taking a new agile approach to business solutions and product innovations.
With their new agile up in Rotterdam, they are attracting the best technical talent across Europe and are on the look out for a Golang Developer to compliment the growing freelance team there.
You will be required to build a range of APIs to serve a varied internal customer base, ranging from customer facing applications to machine learning pipelines. There is a high level of stakeholder management involved as you will be communicating with the wider business as well as other teams and individuals within the hub.
Who you are:
- Must have excellent working experience in Go - this is key!
- Experience with distributed systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable backend services
- You know when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and
deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Comfortable working with unix-like systems
- Great communication skills
Please get in touch today if you are interested in the position.