- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Golang Backend Developer
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking for a new unique fintech project to tackle? Are you a Golang Developer who is inspired, full of new ideas and loves to share them with others?
If so, we are looking for 3 immediately available Golang Developers. This will start off as a 6 month contract but likely be extendable beyond this. The role is fully remote for a Berlin company. They are working on an open banking solution based on transactional data of customers. B2B and B2C. More back office operations and the product is new. They started developing from scratch, no maintenance, no legacy code, all still in progress.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecture, design, development, deployment, evolving, and operating distributed systems in a DevOps way
- Actively collaborating with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
- Pairing with others and reviewing work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- Scaling their reach by integrating their platform with more banks, PSPs, insurance companies and other financial systems
You should have:
- At least 4+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer (1+ year using Golang)
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experienced with deploying and operating services on Linux
The project is not going live yet. The client currently has a product similar to it but a slightly different concept, this is the new version which is more professional with additional functionalities. Wont go live for another few months and it will replace what currently exisits.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV and I will give you a call ASAP and provide you with further project and client details.
Not interested in this particular Golang project? Well please still reach out as my colleagues and myself have other exciting freelance Golang projects to share with you!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.