Role: Frontend Developer
Languages: English and German
Location: Remote (Office in Munich)
Contract: 4-5 month freelance contract
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application!
We are looking for an interim Digital Frontend Developer as our client are undergoing a large digital transformation to bring all of their different product lines and services under the one platform. You will be working closely with the product team developing highly scalable web and mobile products such as platforms, websites, portals, online shops and digital services.
You will ideally be someone who has a:
- Passion and dedication for coding, technology and personal development
- Several years of experience working in cross functional teams in an in agile environment
- Mindset focused on user value with empirical and continuous thrive for improvement
- International and open mindset with good communication skills, able to address feedback and helpful criticism warm, tactfully and directly
- Develop, maintain and deliver the frontend using either Vue.js or React.js
- Integration of frontend code as single page application or modules (OXID Smarty, AEM Sightly)
- Ensure code quality rules and quality gates
- Define software architecture based on pillars of microservice architecture
- Support backend development based on OXID, AEM or microservices
- Support, create and maintain CI pipelines and cloud-based infrastructure as code
- Assist with the design decision process and road map
- Plan sprints and define steps on how to solve problems as part of a team
- Very good experience building scaling websites frontend based on design systems (HTML, CSS)
- Experienced crafting maintainable and scalable software
- Experienced working with Java-based content management systems and PHP-based shops
- Good understanding of common software and code design patterns
- Ideally hands on experience with NodeJS, Docker and AWS
- Good time management to maintain a healthy work-life balance (work smarter not harder mentality)
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!