Freelance Senior Backend Developer
Berlin based (Remote from anywhere in the EU)
I am looking for a passionate Senior Backend Developer to work with an exciting Berlin based Tech start-up.
In this role you'll build greenfield mission-critical services and expand the reliability of existing ones as part of a passionate and experienced cross functional team. You'll be confident in contributing towards architectural discussions, ideally have some experience working in a start-up environment and have the ability to be fully remote from anywhere in the EU.
You will have:
- Strong experience in Go or Kotlin programming languages
- API design preferably REST / GraphQL
- Experienced with real-time messaging technologies Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
- Cloud experience (Microsoft Azure and/or AWS, Google Cloud)
- Setting up CI/CD pipeline
- Startup or Innovation lab experience where you will have had to solve complex problems - true greenfield customer and design driven build.
- Work in small teams with no senior management - need to make calls and be confident in your decision making.
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please get in touch!