- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Katja Boehme Hackmack
Our client is specialised in the implementation of software solutions and to render services regarding ERP software.
Due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for an ERP Support Agent.
For this role the following points are important:
- Support for cloud-based ERP implementations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O in the area of logistics
- Analysis and documentation of project-relevant business processes and incidents
- Development of optimized processes and solution concepts with the latest cloud technologie
- Creation of specifications for customized solutions
- Accompanying the customer through all project phases of the ERP implementation, from the preliminary project to go-live
- Close cooperation with the project managers and software development
- Conducting trainings and workshops for users at the customer
- Experience in using or implementing ERP software
- Good knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 F&O or AX 2012 R3
- Good knowledge of the WHS and / or Advanced Warehouse module
- Strong communication skills, advisory skills and a firm, confident demeanor
- High professionalism and a pronounced service orientation
- Willingness to occasional business trips depending on the project phase
If your experience matches the requirements, please feel free to send me your latest English CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Katja Böhme Hackmack