I am currently in a partnership with a very exciting start-up that has one of the highest rated reputations amongst its employees. They are backed by investors from San Francisco and have acquired $54.3 million to date. They are currently looking for a Director of Infrastructure Engineering to help guide the Infrastructure Engineering team and achieve smooth and secure operation of the cloud infrastructure.
As a company, they are revolutionizing the HR industry by offering a holistic HR software system designed for small to medium sized companies. They are already established across 900 HR teams and are continuing to grow.
- Ensure reliable and secure operation of cloud infrastructure
- Management, growth of DevOps and Security engineers
- Ensuring best practices across Product and Engineering organisations
- Working closely together with Product team for infrastructure and automation needs
- Around 5 years of management experience in engineering teams as well as DevOps/SRE
- Experience with building automated infrastructure with cloud providers - AWS is preferred
- Excellent understanding of DevOps practices and ability to implement them
- Experience in building teams
- Great communication skills - presentation, written, verbal
- Bonus: having experience as a leader / founder in start-up environment
- Bonus: experience in building infrastructure for highly regulater domains
Current tech stack: