Digital Front-End Developer
My client are looking for somebody to join their team, alongside their new UI/UX Designer, to work with Sales, Product Management and the wider development to conceptualise, implement and deliver new, user-centred, digital communication experiences via web and mobile devices. You will bring to the team valuable experience of building interactive digital experiences using modern web native framework technologies.
- Minimum of "A" level, or equivalent, passes in Mathematics and IT or related subjects; a HND or Degree is desirable. Alternatively, relevant professional qualifications/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a similar role.
- Web and Mobile development skills including
- Database interaction
- Consumption of RESTful Web Services
- Relevant skills to translate UI/UX design wire-frames into compelling, and simple user experiences that scale
- Knowledge of native platform development in Xamarin, React Native, iOS and Android desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive in making propositions
- Customer Presentation and Solution Demonstration Skills
- Experience of working within an Agile delivery and development environment
- Knowledge of Quadient Dynamic Communications capabilities and limitations desirable.
- Knowledge of core print industry applications, including any other form of electronic communication
- Knowledge of Customer Communications Management
PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR THE ROLE
Identifying how to approach work; prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, with awareness of cost and quality issues; monitoring and measuring work progress.
Teamwork / Leadership
Participating fully as a team member/leader, demonstrating commitment and motivation to achieve team objectives and performance targets.
Identifying and addressing internal and external customer needs and demonstrating a commitment to a world-class level of service in line with agreed standards and measurements.
Taking positive action to continuously improve business performance and respond to or plan and manage change.
Demonstrating an ability and interest in continually learning new things, developing own skills and acting on constructive feedback. Developing others to raise the capability of individuals and teams, identifying appropriate opportunities for the achievement and enhancement of potential.
Using communication and influencing skills to sell ideas or concepts to others both internally and externally.
Understanding the business goals and how individual contributions contribute to these.