As a DevOps engineer at this fast growing white label logistics company you will be working with a small team of engineers, developers and DevOps Engineers to help deploy and operate the production environment in Google Cloud and Kubernetes. You will also be using development tools and CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Spinnaker and Kubernetes.
Ideally you would be coming from a developer background with 5 or more years of experience and have knowledge to bend Ruby code to be more efficient and in case any production bugs, will be able to either fix them or support development team on their hunt for solutions!
Skills and experience:
* Experience with configuration management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar tools
* Strong understanding of infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform
* Experience with Kubernetes and Docker and ability to build and run clusters
* Good experience with AWS and GCP
* Experience with development preferably with Ruby or Python