- Berlin, Germany
- €70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Delivery Manager
Location: Berlin (will relocate from anywhere in the world)
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
I am working with a forward thinking and innovative client within the music space here in Berlin and we are looking for a Delivery Manager. You will be joining one of their teams to help ensure a timely delivery of devices, sound content, packs and other features and products.
In this role you will work with the Head of Sound, Head of Sound Content, Product Owners and teams to create a shared view of what's going on in each project. Although in musictech, you don't require industry specific experience. We are rather just interested in your skills as a Delivery Manager (or similar roles) and the energy, diversity, knowledge and innovation you will bring to the team.
Your responsibilities will include helping teams remove roadblocks, escalating and monitoring any issues that pose a risk to the success of a project, and ensuring a good level of collaboration between the different teams in the area. Part of your role will also be to keep the delivery plan up to date and create transparency around progress towards a release. Additionally, you will advise on how to optimise the teams setup and workflows while collaborating with Product Owners, their teams and the other Delivery Managers.
Your responsibilities include:
· Maintaining and communicating the sound roadmap
· Managing dependencies, identify impediments and gaps and ensuring they get resolved
· Tracking project risks and staffing needs and making sure they are clearly communicated
· Collaborating with Commerce, QA and the Release Manager on products and releases
· Supporting a team of Product Owners by applying the right agile tools and workflows
· Continuously looking for process improvements and helping to optimize collaboration across different teams
· Running cross-team meetings
You ideally will have:
· Deep knowledge of agile tools and principles
· Proficiency in project management, planning techniques and tools
· Experience with planning across multiple timelines
· Good organisation are solution-oriented with a self-sufficient working style
· Strong communication and mediation skills able to speak very good English
· Ability to moderate meetings with large groups
· You are approachable, present, transparent and have high empathy for all
· Allocation of budget towards their products, devices and content
· Discount on a huge list of well-known music products
· 30 vacation days
· Learning and development budget
· Relocation budget
· Flexi hybrid remote/office work policy
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.