Data is the blood pumping through my client's digital business. It helps them to understand how their products works, and in turn, understand the user.
As a Data Scientist, you will work within a team, helping inspire a new way of thinking, and help the more junior data scientists reach their full potential.
Your role will include:
- Conceptualizing AI solutions to improve products and business processes
- Prototyping and implementing data products to create unique experiences for users
- Planning and coordinating the deployment of data products with product teams
- Coaching Data Scientists and empowering business users to create value from data
What would be nice to have:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
- +3 years professional experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficiency in Python and preferably also R
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and professional experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala)
- Experience in deploying data products in an enterprise environment
- Curiosity and ability to convert complex problems into concrete requirements and build innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Excellent English skills
Get in touch for more information, and for the full job spec and company name!