- Berlin, Germany
- €45000 - €65000 per annum
- Job Type
- Maddie Owen
- 3 days ago
Data Engineer Wanted for Travel Platform!
My client is on the lookout for a Data Engineer who craves to learn and deliver every single day.
As a Data Engineer, you will join a team focused on prgrammatic marketing. Your role will encompass data parsing, modelling and extracting information from large amounts of data. One of your main goals will stepping ahead to process data in order to help drive better business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Mastering extraction of data from databases, writing scripts to parse, clean, combine, and process them
- Your goal will be to build dashboards and visualisations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies
- Investigation of data problems, identification of patterns will be your top game
- Drawing inferences and conclusions, communicating results through reports, charts, or tables
- Defining and implementing KPIs in conjunction with the business team
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math/Physics
- Expertise of SQL and databases is a requirement, with Hive/Hadoop a plus
- Excellent programming skills with at least one high-level language such as Python, Java, or C/C++
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and statistics
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting is valued
- Knowledge of Machine Learning would be a plus
- Fluency in English
Get in touch for more information!