- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Katja Boehme Hackmack
As an IT and consulting company, our client has been a fixture in mail order, retail, omnichannel, e-commerce. Currently they are looking for a D365 Functional Consultant Retail.
For this role the following points are important:
* joint conception of new product requirements with our solution managers
* Industry-specific customization programming of our software
* Testing in a team,
* Quality assurance according to Microsoft standards and documentation
* Support with workshops and customer training
* Further development, maintenance and optimization of our customer solutions (troubleshooting)
* Training in the IT area or career changers from industry
* approx. 3 years experience in the MS Dynamics AX / D 365 FO environment
* Good knowledge of development tools from AX 2012 (C ++, C #, Visual Studio, LCS)
* Business fluent German and English skills (technical English)
* Structured, analytical way of working Pronounced customer, service and quality orientation
* Communication and team skills
- your experience matches the requirements, please feel free to send me your latest English CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Katja Böhme Hackmack