- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Katja Boehme Hackmack
As an IT and consulting company, our client has been a fixture in mail order, retail, omnichannel, e-commerce. Currently they are looking for a D365 Functional Consultant Logistics.
For this role the following points are important:
- Support for cloud-based ERP implementations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O in the area of logistics
- Analysis and documentation of project-relevant business processes and incidents
- Development of optimized processes and solution concepts with the latest cloud technologies
- Creation of specifications for customized solutions
- Accompanying the customer through all project phases of the ERP implementation
- Close cooperation with the project managers and software development
- Conducting trainings and workshops for users at the customer
- Experience in using or implementing ERP software
- Good knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 F&O or AX 2012 R3
- Good knowledge of the WHS and / or Advanced Warehouse module
- Strong communication skills, advisory skills and a firm, confident demeanor
- High professionalism and a pronounced service orientation
- Willingness to occasional business trips depending on the project phase
If your experience matches the requirements, please feel free to send me your latest English CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Katja Böhme Hackmack