I'm looking for an expereienced CRM Manager who is looking to work in a succesful Berlin based start up to help engage a huge user base and implement best practices along the customer lifecycle of the brand
You will promote the brand through social media and have a proven record of building strong brand-based communities.
Requirements & Tasks :
- A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in CRM, e-mail marketing and marketing automation, ideally in direct-to-consumer e-commerce
- Responsible for implementing cross-country and cross-channel CRM campaigns, automated life cycle programs and list-building
- Conceptualization and implementation of strategies to prospect customers, convert and engage with them, as well as to continuously improve retention and loyalty
- Continuous tracking and improvement of relevant KPIs with the help of cohort and CLV analyses, among others
- Close coordination with adjacent departments, such as marketing and content, to deliver the right messages and ensure a data-driven approach
- Experience with common CRM tools, such as Metrilo or Klaviyo
- Strong analytical mindset and performance-drive, structural thinker with great conceptual skil
You will become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin where you'll be working closely with founders to be able to get a real vision of the business and it's future plans!