What this job offers you?
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that's exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
They are people who wake up every morning passionate about what they do. Ideally you will be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don't flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You're someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, improve and innovate.
Who are they:
They are the world's leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, they simplify the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, they attract more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now's your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who we're looking for:
The Creative Director will lead creative direction for their brand - from ad campaigns, inspiring content marketing, and brand & product videos. You get chills about storytelling and delivering inspiring, meaningful moments. You can take the complex and simplify it in a way that deeply reverberates and resonates. You see and understand people's motivations - when they experience your work, they feel deeply connected to, and understood.
What the role involves:
· Creating inspiring content
o Developing original campaign concepts for marketing touchpoints (before the site, email, and videos)
o Creating compelling brand and product video content that helps potential customers better understand their problems and find ideal solutions
o Evolving the visual language to create a cohesive and iconic brand that is instantly recognisable
· Scaling the team and processes
o Building and inspiring a team of designers and content creators
o Developing and overseeing content creation and creative direction of brand and performance campaigns
o Establishing the creative process and development to support marketing teams across the marketing website, onboarding, advertising campaigns, social media, email, blog, and sales collateral
o Being an expert in the business strategy, and guiding the team on how to design experiences for that strategy
Ideally you will have:
· 7+ years in a creative leadership role with a combination of in-house and agency experience
· Demonstrated success building innovative campaigns and thriving teams, for a SAAS company
· A pulse on digital and cultural trends
· Ability to lead editorial and strategy sessions during the entire design process - from ideation to results
· Strong desire to work cross-functionally and nurture diverse perspectives
· Experience across a full range of brand expressions (motion, visual, experiential, etc.) with an emphasis on storytelling through visual mediums
What you can look forward to:
· A very competitive salary as mentioned above
· 30 Vacation days
· Weekly online yoga classes and a free Headspace account
· Language courses (German) and access to Udemy Business Platform
· Top notch equipment (MacBook, keyboard and trackpad)
· Work from abroad (up to 3 months per year)
· Yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else)
· Get together with the entire team (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat
· Travel to (and spend time with other team member) in some of the offices worldwide
· Complementary product premium memberships for you, your friends and your family
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, , colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
|Gehalt:||€100000 - €900000 per annum + 15% PSOP|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||April 20, 2022 11:34|
What this job offers you?
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu