- Berlin, Germany
- Job Type
- Maddie Owen
- 9 days ago
Want to join the savings revolution in Germany?
My client is a leading savings platform that are looking to break into the German market, and therefore hiring a Country Manager to lead the charge.
What they need:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience building a company from the ground up
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Hiring teams
- Experienced leadership skills
- Experience within performance driven marketing, content strategy, data analysis as well as a bit of growth hacking.
- An understanding of the German financial ecosystem.
- Creating a presence in the German market, including P+L
- Recruit and build up cross-functional teams using analytical skills to help the team understand user insights etc
- Localisation of product
- Build and run marketing campaigns
- Identify and develop local partnerships
- Set up the PR strategy
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a similar role with 2+ years managerial experience
- Previous experience of launching complex digital products to diverse audiences
- Make quick decisions based on accurate data
- In-depth knowledge of working in the German market
- You fully embrace our mission to make financial management fair for the individual as well as the society
Get in touch for more information!