- Rotterdam, South Holland
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Change Manager Advisor
Location: Rotterdam (remote/work from office hybrid model)
Duration: 12 month freelance contract
Start Date: ASAP
What this job offers you?
You will be part of the client's trade and supply team. The trade and supply team exists as the integrator with the rest of the organisation to enable stronger E2E value delivery. They do so through managing and optimizing the physical supply chain as well as creating value though proprietary trading. Working closely with their partners businesses, they create more, integrated value for themselves by maximizing the overall value potential across different lines of business and portfolios by delivering the right product to the right place on time at the maximum margin potential.
In this role, you will be at the very centre of an exciting journey to fully leverage digitalization for deeper customer intimacy, drive process efficiency and extract significant value from data. You will get to fully leverage your change management expertise in supporting the business to drive and embed digitalization to deliver value. You will be a core member of a close-knit digital team, and report into the Digital Product Manager.
As a Change Manager you are strong and independent and able to navigate complex environments. Your results driven mentality combined with a strong focus on stakeholder management ensures that you will be able to influence internal customers throughout the whole organization. With your structured and organized approach you will be able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment and will ensure that you quickly understand and resolve issues on your path. You combine strategic thinking and execution of plans.
You will be:
· Responsible for identifying the organisational needs (structure, capabilities and competencies) to enable successful transformation within trade and supply and operations EU/AF (starting from Northwest Europe)
· Responsible for creating a strategy and tactics on how to change the organisation readiness from today's situation to the future
· Responsible for developing the change plan by working effectively with the organisation and the project team, executing the change plan at a leadership level and user level to ensure strong buy-in of the program and progress as well as user adoption. Monitor the plan timeline, deliverables and issues/risks and assure the escalation as appropriate
· Partnering with leaders in business and IT to develop and implement changes required at program level to accelerate delivery, for example around data quality and data governance, sponsors/execution sponsors ways of working/behavioural changes
You will be:
· Responsible for communications with various communities, such as newsletter, Yammer and slide packs for general engagement purposes
· Responsible for staff council engagements in the countries where required
You will be:
· Working closely with Product Owners to design and implement change and engage plans for product releases to drive user adoption and remove blockers
· Building and managing a network of change agents (including frontline leaders) to influence and drive successful changes and collect continuous feedback. Use learnings to evolve best practices and to modify plans and tactics as needed in driving sustainable changes
You will be:
· Liaising with a community to exchange best practices and align around change approaches across (digital) programs in trade and supply.
· Curating content that builds capability in the leadership teams and user communities required to support NextGen product development and drive user adoption
· Partnering with Team Leads and Learning to ensure effective capability building for the operators in place (primarily including but not limited to onboarding)
· In line with the scalability and growth of the program to the East (and rest of the world), supporting the development and execution of a similar fit for purpose change management approach for those regions
Ideally you will have:
· Responsibility in business/consulting/change management in complex cross functional organizations and/or environments
· Experience in managing large-scale organizational change efforts
· Ability to present recommendations which are aligned to the transformation strategy. Ability to articulate an independent point-of-view and challenge conventional practices;
· Ability to see the 'bigger picture' and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
· Influencing and relationship skills capable of building and sustaining excellent relationships at multiple levels in the organization. Uses relationships not only to gain a better understanding of the business needs, but also to strategically accomplish goals
· Problem-solving skills, able to analyse facts and draw insights to assess the organization, recognize potential issues, diagnose root causes and craft viable solutions
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and project phases
· Evidence of capability of being able to create a vision and strategy to give direction to a change journey
· Evidence of an understanding of organisational change and how to support change implementation
· Evidence of people and capability development improvement
· Knowledge of Supply Chain and operational processes is helpful
· Knowledge and experience of Trade and Supply systems and processes are required
· Understanding of digitalisation and automation and impact on organisations
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.