Role: Business Analyst
Location: Option to work in Rotterdam, Amsterdam or The Hague
Work style: Hybrid work model
Duration: 12 Month contract, (will likely be renewed beyond this)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Daily Rate: 300 - 500 EU p/d (depending on experience)
Are you an Analyst that loves to make a change within an organisation? Are you a solution-oriented person? A holistic thinker, looking at, but also beyond the organisation's overall efficiency? Someone who loves to improve and work on process optimisation and cost reduction? Do you enjoy identifying fresh business opportunities?
Our Client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their agile incubation hub on some exciting new projects within renewable energy.
You Will be:
- Writing user stories;
- Developing hypothesis;
- Creating different tests;
- Working closely with the Product Manager;
- Refining, ensuring tickets are there, and delivery of content;
Depending on the product, the role can vary and can involve some stakeholder management too
What does a week in life look like?
At a project level:
- Assisting the Product Owner and/or Managers with managing stakeholders, setting scope of the product, and translating of vision into software definitions;
- Considering user and business needs as well as tech constraints;
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Creating business cases for products, defining KPIs, and measuring product success metrics;
- Forming and testing hypotheses via the creation of working software using a lean innovation approach;
You'll bring business rigor through components such as "size of the prize"/market sizing, strategic frameworks, financial models, and business cases including defining and tracking KPIs for the solution.
- Previous experience working in agile product teams bringing products from early concept to launch;
- Proficiency in writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and experience with business modeling;
- Someone comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders;
- Understanding of the implications of technology on projects and is curious to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking;
- Excited by creating the next generation of digital products and services that are built on solid business foundations.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience and ambition is even wider than "business" and extends into lean and human centred design and innovation as well as the latest technologies and digital trends and initiatives;
- Ability and desire to keep up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of digital business; having a real passion to bring the latest practices and tools to where and how we work.
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro diversity or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
Business Analyst - Benched -
|Stellenbezeichnung:||Business Analyst - Benched -|
|Ort:||Rotterdam, South Holland|
|Gehalt:||€300 - €500 per day|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||October 21, 2022 10:01|
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu