Role: Business Analyst
Location: Rotterdam (hybrid wfh and wfo)
Duration: 12 month contract (will be renewed)
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
This client is taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling.
Ideally you should be someone who has an understanding of the implications of technology on projects and is curious to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking. It would be great if you are excited and experienced in creating the next generation of digital products and services that are built on solid business foundations.
We're looking for a number of Agile Business Analysts to join this multi-cultural team. Perhaps you have already started the transition into the role of a Junior Product Manager as you will be working very closely with Product Managers so you need to be able to think and speak the language and be interested in growing yourself more within the Product area.
Ideally you will be:
* Specc'ing user stories
* Analysing existing data and obtaining some intelligence out of this
* Detailing out the processes and business logic around the user stories so this can build more into the feed
* Shaping opportunities with the Product Managers
* Deep diving into various spaces and opportunities and processes.
Ideally you will have:
* Ample experience working in an agile environment
* Working with Open Source tools deployed on the Azure environment
* Experience in B2B or B2C or both
* Have worked in renewables, trade and supply, mobility, oil and energy or at least have a passion for renewable energy
* Experience working alongside Senior Stakeholders
* Have worked on products from early concept to launch
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
|Ort:||Rotterdam, South Holland|
|Gehalt:||€350 - €500 per day|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||March 18, 2022 10:04|
Role: Business Analyst
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu