- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Backend Software Engineer (Java/Golang)
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 7-8 Months, 5 days/40 hours p/w
Start Date: 09.08.2021
Please note: overall we will need 2 positions. But we would like to ramp up the positions sequentially. We would like to start onboarding with the first freelancer in August as specified. Next freelancer will be onboarded in September.
We are working with an eCommerce client here in Berlin who is looking for a part-time Business Intelligence Consultant to work on a project which is going to replace the existing digital content creation tool with a micro service architecture. Therefore specific modules have to be built that support the production flow of image and text content which will be used by external and internal employees. The expected rollout and user migration will happen in April 2022.
You will be:
- Building onto existing infrastructure of Java/SpringBoot
- Further technologies used are React, PostgresSQL, Golang, Docker, Maven, Yarn and antd
-The project will be deployed on the existing AWS/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Carrying out fullstack engineer duties with expert knowledge on frontend technologies
- Building Rest APIs based on OpenAPI guidelines
- Transferring knowledge during the project development time
- Handling user requests on maintenance or smaller extensions on the existing tooling
- Hands on experience in backend development with a good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Willingness to learn Frontend (React)
- Experience with Java, Spring and Golang
- Open to work with other languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Python and Go
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgresSQL)
- Experience in working with, at least, one cloud platform
- Experience with frontend development with react/hooks
Nice to have, yet not essential:
- Adobe Shop Plugin, Docker and Apache Kafka experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with microservices
- Photograph background
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!