enior NodeJS Engineer - English Speaking
I'm working with a leading smart project development software start-up based in Berlin. Last year they built the software for their largest client, and since it's success, they're now looking to build up their marketing prowess and reach to exactly the right audiences.
The business are a team of 20 people based in Berlin, helping their customers speed up projects by 30% using a unique set of optimisation methods. They are an investor driven company and a pioneer in digital transformation.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting one of the teams in developing their project management application software
- Defining and maintaining consistent APIs for their microservice and micro-frontend architecture
- Using technologies like NodeJS, Neo4J, PostgreSQL, and Apache Spark
- Using tools like Kubernetes, Git, Docker and Jenkins
- Writing code that is fast, reliable and delivers the requirements
- Writing tests to maintain agility
- You want to create a great product, that helps improve users lives
- You deeply care about delivering user value
- You are pragmatic and understand what trade-offs mean
- You welcome challenges and are able to work in a dynamic team
- Curious, open minded and want to learn
- You are experienced with NodeJS, and ES 2017
- Dedication to writing high quality code
- Hands on experience in building RESTful services
- You have been developing software professionally for 5-7 years'
· Flat hierarchy with quick decision making process
· Pleasant work atmosphere defined by openness and multicultural team spirit
· Generous office space
· Opportunity to work from home, flexible hours, and trust based working hours
· Collaborative environment
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please send in your CV for review!
How you matchCriteria provided by job poster
No matchApache Spark
No matchDocker Products
No matchAmazon Web Services (AWS)